Hello Fashion Dolls,
I have been working on my newest experiment on apple cider vinegar. The question I had: Do the trends with using ACV, really work? I know 1st hand with the weight loss trend, acv does indeed work. 😻
However, what about the acne and armpit trends. It was rumored that ACV eliminated armpit musty smells; as well as, calms acne and facial breakouts.
For weight loss, I drank acv, with water. I took 2 tablespoons of ACV and mixed it with a 16.9 fl oz of bottle water, shook it up and drank small parts of it throughout the day. It cut my craving for food; as well as, shrunk my fat. With this process I was able to lose almost 25lbs. It was important for me to add water to my routine throughout the day.
Update: an alternative for deodorant is apple cider vinegar. It’s a bit strong at first but within minutes, ACV allows your body’s natural smell, not musty smell, to come through.
1. You take a bath with irish spring soap.
2. Dry under arms.
3. Pour apple cider vinegar onto a cotton ball and wipe fully on your under arm.
4. You will notice you only smell the irish spring soap and no body ordor.
5. It helps for people who suffer with sweaty armpits.
6. Also, Apple Cider Vinegar was used after I cleansed my face and did a facial. The ACV stings a little at first application, but calms really quick.
In closing Dolls,
Apple cider vinegar works and it’s important for me because I am in this weight loss & healthy body journey. Here’s to more fat burning and healthy skin😊👍🏽💞😘
Lady Stargazer 😻😻
Let me know what you think in the comments section 🗣
Categories: Makeup and fashion