- Don’t leave it in the car: I did that! I forgot & my Kylielipkit lipliner busted in my makeup pouch.
- My sample of Aqua Parma Facial Scrub melted into my COACH makeup bag!
- I had to use baby wipes to clean all of my liquid lipkits, sticks BB Cream, etc, off
- Finally, don’t do what I did, bring the makeup inside. Lesson learned!
- Click light blue areas for videos 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
- Jeffreestar has responded in video about the infamous video castrating, ripping and shading the dickens out of him by former bestie, Kat Von D.
- Video from Kat Con D: 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
- Kat Von D, posted a video baptising JS for some alleged shady dealing with her friend BJ Betts.
- All of this seems crazy. The two of them are guilty of one thing! Never reaching out to the other person, before airing our issues on social media.
- Kat is wrong because she should have handled this privately. Not responding to a “best friend,” in over 4 or 5 months is a long damn time😿!
- Jeffreestar is wrong because he cursed her out, when she texted him, didn’t initially pay BJ Betts for the drafts of the art woek he did complete for JS, and finally making her past issues with drugs, etc known and aired out for public consumption.
- These two definitely need a break. However, should meet up privately and have a good talk.
Lioness Stargazer 😻👁
- you haven’t had a hit song in a decade, it’s time to part ways.
- Brandy is suing her record label and that was their response.
- So shady, so early in the morning. Her label is like slavery to her. Prince has the same sentiment about Warner Brothers in the 90’s.
- We hope they work it out. I would love to hear a new song from Brandy!
Tradesy, https://www.tradesy.com, is an online retailer site where people can buy amd sell new, like new, used and pre loved designer items. Recently, they have sent emails out changing some of their policies:
1. International Buying expansion
What: Shoppers outside of the U.S. can now buy on Tradesy! There’s no extra cost or steps for you to sell and ship to international buyers. When you make a sale outside of the U.S., you’ll ship to our domestic distribution center, and we’ll forward the package to your buyer from there.
Why: Your audience of Tradesy buyers just got bigger! Reaching international shoppers means you can sell more on Tradesy than ever before.
2. Held Funds policy update
What: For sales that occur from today forward, all seller earnings will be held in our system for up to 4 days (96 hours) after your sold item is delivered to the buyer. During that holding period, your funds will appear as “Pending Earnings” in your account. As always, once your earnings become available, you can use them to shop on Tradesy, or withdraw to a bank account, credit card, or PayPal.
Why: This brief holding period helps Tradesy to ensure the security and authenticity of every purchase, which increases buyer trust and sales.
3. Verified Seller badge removal
What: Your Verified Seller badge will continue to be visible to you from within your account, but will no longer appear on the site where buyers can see it.
Why: We have no evidence that the Verified Seller badge increases your sales on Tradesy, and have received feedback that some buyers find it confusing.