Today, was my day!
- Kid had a meltdown cause husband playing catch me & kids wasn’t done having fun.
- Kid has to go to camp. Dad must go to work.
- Me: thinking: this is gonna end bad!
- Dad forgot the rules of the house.
- Pack kid up and leave quickly. But! Nooooo! He just had to have playtime @ 7:30am.
- Thus, leaving me to deal with the meltdown.
- I’m driving signing to him. I need help and he smiles and takes off.
- After I’ve been kicked in the back and shoulder for the next 30 minutes. I send him a long text…….
- He responded, “I’m sorry. I though you were telling me he was crying🤔😒🙅🏾
- I didn’t even respond back! It was not worth me getting angry again.
- Camp is over and we’re waiting for the next camp session.
- My shoulder and back feels like mush🤕
- We’re riding in the front this time and playing classical kids songs for pre school.
- He: son, has been eating and drinking like this morning never happened.
- Me: writing this blog post!
I’m the Special Education Teacher, so I guess I have everything under control?🙃🙃🙃🔜