- If you don’t know by know, a lot of my inspiration comes from my life experiences.
- It is therapeutic for me and I hope reading these will give you your Ah! Moment🔜
- Today is the 1st day back for teachers. Last week was crazy. Lambchop (our son) had 2 meltdowns on me……He wanted a break from me and I was sad about it😒
Lambchop has Autism. He’s almost seven years old. I am a veteran special education teacher. Most people believe it’s easier, when you have that title. It’s a conundrum, quite frankly. I have not met a parent of a child with Autism, who is also a special education teacher. Most times I feel isolated by it. The rest of the time I wear it as a badge of honor.
God chose me to parent this beautiful soul, when he knew I was teaching children with Autism. God has a sense of humor😉 He knew the road I was traveling to become a special education teacher years before our son was born. He was preparing me.
So…..my Husband took over Sunday, so I could run out for school supplies, etc. Saturday was my calming effect from earlier that week. This weekend was crazy busy. Next weekend will be calmer, I’m claiming it💞
Parenthood is not a spectators sport; it’s a long triathlon! It’s wonderful to have a spouse who can hold your hand through it all💙👪
What can you do when your overwhelmed by a task or circumstance?
- Remember it is just a wrinkle in time.
- God will iron those wrinkles out.
- Ask for help!
- Rome wasn’t built in a day.
- God created the heavens and earth in seven days.
- don’t panic about what you cannot accomplish in one day.
- ⚜Remember! Practice makes perfect.
Lioness Stargazer 💞