What I liked:
- Color fits my skin tone.
- Smells OK! Not a floral, smell, which is why most women love Chanel and Lamer. The scent of their items sell the products, as much as the content of the product itself.
- Nice attempt to include other shades that fit women of color.
- The powder puff is cute.
- The packaging is appealing.
What needs improvement:
- The only issue is the color is once again limited to a shade demographic.
- It does not open up to the other women of color with varying skin tones.
- The container should be as sophisticated as the puff that comes with it.
- I want to be able to open the box and fall in love with the packaging, as well as, the product.
- Whatever ingredient that is included to hold the shine, you need more of it. (I had to apply twice after my initial makeup application).
All in all, I like the product. Laura, we need more for the many shades of women…