- To set this up for you, first it will set your home forward $590.00.
- It will set your pocket book back 590 bucks.
- It’s all semantics depending on how deep your pocket are. If I could find one on QVC or HSN and use flex pay, it would pass the mustard rightly so.
- There are a few diffusers on hsn.com, with flex pay that can give you the same bang for your buck.
- Here is one from Tony Little that is on flex pay that’s cute.
Fragrances routinely waft in and out of Vogue’s Beauty department, but when it comes to the subtle leathery scent of Le Labo’s cult Santal 26—no matter what deadlines are looming or phones are ringing—even the most discerning of noses perk up. So imagine the delight when the label’s new home diffuser, which emits a steady stop-you-in-your-tracks-it-smells-so-good stream of the cult eau, arrived at the office.
Made from Northeast maple wood, a type of marked-up golden brown lumber that is often cast aside for bonfires, the one-of-a-kind scent-spreader transforms the rich fragrance oil, by way of a built-in nebulizer, into a fine mist. But, of course, it doesn’t stop there: Each handmade showpiece also comes equipped with a vintage lightbulb that, with a twist of a silver knob, simultaneously lets off a warm amber glow. A simple desk lamp that doubles as a luxurious perfume? Now that’s a gift too good to give.
Le Labo Santal 26 Home Diffuser, $590
Buy it now