- While I have been battling a viral infection and 🤒 fever, I am taking the moment to blog my sickness away.
- Last week I was conversing with a dear girl friend of mine who I recently, pleasantly and surprising found out, she met her boyfriend on Tinder. Now, I’m not a prude. I’ve been called bougie a few times, lol; however, I am happy for my girl.
- She has found a great guy. They have had some bumps and shakes in their relationship, but he makes her happy.
- Everyone deserves a Prince 🤴🏼 charming
- A few years back, I was concerned, due to her concerns and told her she should leave. I am happy she didn’t listen to me. This week I reminded her of our conversation and she said she remembered. I let her know how happy for her I was and I am truly glad she didn’t leave. I ended our conversation by saying, “Even brown grass turns green.” It’s a true statement.
- I have to, at times, coach myself through my own good advice. That’s for another blog post down the line. 🤦🏽♀️ Love ❤️