- Happy Friday Loves,
- We are gearing up for the weekend, Mardi Gras and getting over a viral infection. I am on day 2 of being home sick. This morning I am still in recovery mode from being ill. My son’s school is out today.
- His school is celebrating Mardi Gras break a little early. I woke up around 8ish. Hubster was already gone to work. We have this routine that he leaves before our son and I because Lambchop (our son’s nickname), has Autism and separation anxiety. We tracked the anxiety triggers and are finding ways to work around it.
- I am a special education teacher and this step (tracking behavior triggers), is easy for me, 🙂
- We are doing well with Lambchop thus far.
- Breakfast: Pancakes, eggs, smoke sausage, milk, and juice.
- Lunch: Not sure what’s on the menu for that.
- Blog: I am always looking for ways to update the look and character of 4373fashionlane.com.
Pinterest: I am working on being better at adding blog postings and tidbits on the site. I have claimed the site on Pinterest, finally!!! xx.