- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. Or so the good saying goes. In celebration of Valentine’s Day, here is MakeupShayla for your makeup inspiration.
- Valentine’s Day Beauty Glam: In this video MakeupShayla shows us how to #strutandslay
- What I love about MakeupShayla is her attention to her makeup details. She is persistent in her applications and she knows what works. She is also a teachers to the craft of makeup application. She is also nice in her comments about makeup brands. She’s a girls/ boys girl.
Here is a list of all of the products she used in her video above. #strutandslay
- INSTAGRAM: MakeupShayla
- TWITTER: MakeupShayla
- SNAPCHAT: MakeupShayla
- Products Used: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Lancome Teinte Idol 470C Foundation
- Kylie Cosmetics Granola Concealer
- Sacha Buttercup Powder
- Maybelline Color tattoo Brow Gel
- Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions Palette
- BH Cosmetics x itsmyrayeraye Palette
- inglot 77 black eyeliner
- Maybelline Big Shot Mascara
- Persona Cosmetics Del Mar Highlight Bobbi Brown Deep Bronzer
- Bobbi Brown Apricot Blush
- Mac Vino Lip Liner Colourpop What IF Lipstick
- Dose of Colors Jazzy Lip Gloss
I have received through my paid subscription to Boxycharm, the Realher Products, lipliner. Click the link below and look what this brand has to off as a lipliner close to the one MakeupShayla uses in her makeup tutorial.
February 15, 2018
Boxycharm Makeup Subscription Unboxing
- Today I will be taking you through the makeup unboxing of my Boxycharm subscription. How cute is the #feb2018 #boxycharm #boxymail ⚜️I’m loving this #boxycharmglow 👩🏽💻I cannot wait to play with everything @nakedcosmetics @coverfx @vintagecosmetics @purcosmetics @crownbrush
- I have been a subscriber to Boxycharm for over a year. I also subscribe to, IPSY, Allure and Sephora. I will post more on these makeup boxes in 2018. Here is a look inside. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments about makeup boxes. Have you tried any yes or no and why or why not!
Of course I will be testing these in the coming weeks and keep you posted.