FIFTY SHADES FREED:
- ONLY FOR THE LOVERS, THE LUSTERS AND THE SOON TO BE LOVERS.
- IT MAKES FOR A GOOD SUSPENSE MOVIE; EVEN THOUGH, IT WAS PANNED BY SOME MEDIA OUTLETS. I REALLY LIKED (SPOILER ALERT), HOW A. STEEL CAME INTO HER OWN AS A WOMAN AND WIFE. YOU REALLY SEE HER GROW UP FROM THE FIRST MOVIE TO THIS FINAL ONE.
- CHRISTIAN BECAME MORE RELAXED, RELATABLE AND SUPPORTIVE. THAT MRS. ROBINSON STILL HAS A HOLD ON HIM.
- I WANTED THE AUTHOR TO DIVE DEEPER INTO THE MYSTIC HOLD THAT MRS. ROBINSON HAS ON CHRISTIAN. THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THAT STORY.
- I WANTED TO ALSO SEE MORE OF CHRISTIANS CHILDHOOD. THERE REALLY NEEDS TO BE MORE FILMS AND OR BOOKS TO EXPLORE THIS DYNAMIC.
- A LOT OF KIDS WHO GROW UP IN FOSTER CARE CAN GO EITHER WAY IN LIFE. IT WAS NICE OF THE FILM SHOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU ARE CHOSEN BY THE WRONG FAMILY.
- MORAL OF THE STORY: WE NEED MORE 50 SHADES OF GREY AND MORE CHRISTIAN GREY.
Good Morning Loves,
Today is officially Mardi Gras. While my family is fast asleep, I am up doing what great Bloggers do best, update and work on their blogs. I have decided to update the blog with different categories. As you noticed this thread is for my past, present and future movie reviews. Here is my movie review to the movie, Suicide Squad from 8/6/2016.
An ICON GONE TOO SOON: FASHION MEMORIES FROM PRINCE ROGERS NELSON: MOVIE: UNDER THE CHERRY MOON
Prince: A fashion Orgasm
What else can be said of a man with as much sex appeal as Prince has/had😒. Baby, Fashion Dolls, I was over come with so many juicy emotions, while watching Under the Cherry Moons last night. The movie was good, fashions excellent, sexy people & Prince Rogers Nelson was the cake topper!
- TRICKY – can get it!
- Kristin Scott Thomas- Fashion Doll DIVA
- Prince in a tub:
- Yes! We did have some fun
- Mrs. Wellington: definition of keeping it sexy!
MOVIE: GET OUT
Date I saw the movie: May 2017
- The movie was filmed in Mobile and Fairhope, Alabama.
- Original release date was 2/24/2017
- BOX OFFICE STATS: What amazing about the statistics below is the sheer enthusiasm about the content of the film. The budget was only 5 million dollars, but the movie made over two hundred and fifty million before it’s one year anniversary release.
- There is a parents guide to the film as well.
- All I can say is: I was not ready for what my eyes watched.
- As kids you hear stories from older African Americans about not going in certain places for many reasons.
- All I can say is watch the movie to see what I mean.
- I was not prepared for this movie.
- Mr. Peel did an excellent job. 🌺