Today I realized a few things:
- I sacrifice a lot for the ones I love.
- I don’t take out enough time for myself.
- I need more workout time for my physical fitness and preservation.
- I need to be more assertive to my spouse about needing me time.
- It’s ok to be selfish when you have to.
- Sunday’s Church Sermon was good.
- I haven’t received communion in a while. I’m going tonight.
- I am reclaiming my physical and spiritual time from my family. This is the only way I can preserve my mental health.
Be Blessed and comment below what you need to sacrifice for your mental and physical health 🧚🏽♀️
Blogging for 4373FASHIONLANE 👩🏽💻⚜