I am in the 3rd day of the week after a long Mardi Gras week off and two days trying to get over a viral infection. I do not feel as if I had enough time to get better. Between taking care of my son, who has autism and is under me 24/7, to the demands of being a wife and house cleaner, I am exhausted. I am investing the time into taking naps when I get off of work, maintaining my blog and just trying to keep my head on straight. I was late for work this week, two days in a row 😦
Normally, I have my stuff together, but the last few weeks have been a little rough. So, what do I do?
1. Pray for release of the pressure.
2. Communicate my needs to my spouse.
3. Rely on him more to navigate the chores, I am too exhausted to take up.
4. Keep my son, Lambchop on his schedule, to relieve the pressure off of me.
5. Remind myself that it’s going to be ok.
6. Take naps daily.
7. Go to bed early.
8. Do not stress over things I cannot control.
9. Pray more.
10. Relax, Relate, Release.
Happy Wellness Wednesday,