In a move to signify, a step closer to the wedding of 2018, Prince Harry and Ms. Rachel Meghan Markle have received the blessing from the Queen!!! via The Daily Mail:
The Queen has given her formal consent to the marriage of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle – using their real names, Henry and Rachel.
In a letter to the Privy Council, the monarch expressed her approval of the upcoming wedding between her ‘most dearly beloved grandson’ and his fiancee, 36.
A similar letter was signed by Her Majesty just one week before the 2011 wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
At a Privy Council meeting on Wednesday, the monarch made the declaration and will have signed a Great Seal of the Realm.
It read: ‘I declare My Consent to a Contract of Matrimony between My Most Dearly Beloved Grandson Prince Henry Charles Albert David of Wales and Rachel Meghan Markle, which Consent I am causing to be signified under the Great Seal and to be entered in the Books of the Privy Council.’
The first six people in the line of succession must have the Queen’s consent before they can marry on May 19, as set out by the Succession to the Crown Act 2013.
Should Prince Harry have married Meghan without the monarch’s approval, he and his descendants would be banned from ever ascending to the throne.
The act’s introduction saw sex removed as a determining factor in the line of succession, meaning Prince Harry is fifth-in-line behind Princess Charlotte.
A monarch’s permission has been sought for those in the line of succession since the 18th century.
Under the Royal Marriages Act 1772, all descendants of George II had to obtain the sovereign’s agreement before they wed, otherwise the marriage was invalid.
A Buckingham Palace spokesman said: ‘Her Majesty finally gave consent to the marriage of Prince Harry and Ms Meghan Markle under the Succession to the Crown Act by making a declaration at the meeting of the Privy Council on March 14, 2018.’
As if we were not already excited, the Queen used their first names and declared Harry as her, “most dearly beloved grandson.” Oh, the love. I am going to be in bed all day watching this splendid occasion. Bravo Prince Henry and Rachel.
Ms. Rachel Meghan Markle, soon to be wife and Duchess (we’re still gushing to figure out her official title after she marries Prince Henry (Harry) of Windsor, stepped out of her and Harry’s Range Rover meeting up with the Duke of Cambridge, William and Duchess of Cambridge Catherine, to embark on today’s events for the Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey. Meghan rose to the occasions, as always, draped in an ensemble showcasing her already fashionable status.
Ms. Markle was a dream in a cream Amanda Wakeley coat. It was worn over a distinguished navy Amanda Wakeley dress and accessorized with a custom hat by, Stephen Jones. Meghan carried a small Mulberry Darley satchel. Meghan finalized the look in some heels that give us, Sex in the City, Carrie Bradshaw vibes, with her suede Manolo Blahnik pumps. Via Amanda Wakeley, “Meghan looking gorgeous in our Sculpted Tailoring Crombie Coat and Springsteen Tailored Midi Dress today at the Commonwealth Day Service.”
With all of this style happening, we will definitely have to take a day off from work in America to watch this festive wedding happening in a few months. Are you excited. I am!!!!!!
Cute beauty brand, Colourpop Cosmetics has a few, well two of their fan favorite brush sets on sale. Here are some pictures below: The pictures show the brushes in the zoomed in and zoomed out look. Price was $23; now $17.25.
Tapered Blending Brush:
ANGLED EYE BRUSH:
MEDIUM DOME BRUSH
SMALL PENCIL BRUSH
Are you buying? Happy Shopping!
Good Morning Beauties,
- More details and #swatches from the #marcjacobsbeauty product launch 🚀 happening in April 2018.
- SWATCHES are below!! 🚨 ☀🌴🥥😍 THE NEW #EyeshadowPalette #Fantascene … will be $49.00.
- If you are a Sephora VIB this launch will not come in time for us to use the 15% off.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty is a fan favorite with their
- Coconut Collection 🥥🌴☀ with
- 💛💛💛💛RoseGold details ✨✨✨✨LimitedEdition. #piccredits📷 @trendmood1 #edit @4373fashionlane @4373beautylane 👩🏽💻 So many brands are launching and this is one I do not have, surprisingly, in my makeup dresser. I will add this most definitely.
We love a good sale!! #Via @trendmooddeal
#SaleTime!! 🚨💸💸Available NOW! Online @doseofcolors 40% off the Mint For You Collection. #ByeByeMoney 💸💸💸 What did you get? 💄💋XO #Trendmood #4373beautylane
#wakeupandmakeup #makeuplovers #makeupaddict #makeupartist #mua #instamakeup #bbloggers #makeupobsessed #4373beautylane
You can purchase at www.doseofcolors.com
❤️Here is all the info u need to know….UPDATE 🚨 ☀️🌴🥥😍@marcbeauty #Coconut #Collection 🥥🌴☀️ with #RoseGold details #LimitedEdition 💋Will be available ➡️ APRIL 24TH on their website & online @sephora / MAY 11TH in stores. ❤️The collection includes:
1. NEW! #EyeshadowPalette Eye-Conic in Fantascene $49
2. New Dew Drops Coconut Gel #Highlighter in Fantasy $44
3. Finish Line Perfecting Coconut Setting Powder in invisible $44 *not in pic
4. The O!Mega 104 Tan-Tastic! 🌞 it’s the perfect #Bronzer not too warm not too cool $49 👄Note: the rose gold detail packaging is LE *Bronzer (with silver detail) + Setting powder will be back later this year PERMANENT 😍
As for now all other items are LE (palette, drops) if that will change, we will update
What’s on your list??? 🙋🏼♀️💛✨ #Trendmood #sephora #marcjacobsbeauty #edits @4373fashionlane #blogger @4373beautylane 👩🏽💻
#motd #makeupoftheday #mua #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeupaddict #makeuplover #makeupblogger #makeuponpoint #onpoint #makeuplook #makeuplove #makeuptalk #makeuptutorial #makeuplover #makeupaddict #makeupaddiction #makeupdolls #onpoint
Happy March 2018 Loves,
Yesterday left me needing a short break and I forgot to up load the Wellness Wednesday post. I needed some much needed wellness care and was going to the gym. Unfortunately, Lambchop’s autism center called and told me his ABA (applied behavior analysis), therapist called in short notice and I needed to pick him up. Thus, cutting my gym time to a halt. I really needed that gym session yesterday. Also, my sitter cancelled on me for this weekend so, yea….I needed some mommie gymtime and my body is feeling the stress of the last few days.
Nevertheless, Lambchop did not get upset when I picked him up early. My wonderful husband made sure he had Chickfila, for snack time and Lambchop was busy eating that to notice the big change, thankfully. 🙂 We made it home through the mind boggling traffic in New Orleans to get to our little home and Lambchop ate, had a bath, played around, had reading time and off to bed he went.
I was able to sneak in a long bubble bath and finally relax a little until I was off to bed as well. ♥
I woke up this morning to my husband not remembering to set the alarm. Lambchop missed the school bus and husband was in super dad mode. Before I could say much, lol….they were out of the house and on their way to school and work. I was able to muster the little energy I had…(I woke up to sharp, muscle spasms). I did a little leg and back exercises before getting ready for work and out the door to teach I went. I made sure to take some tylenol before my day was to get hectic, because I am also a teacher and my high schoolers are just like my children as well, along with the personalities to match, lol!!
We’ll chat later.
Good Morning Loves,
Today is skincare sunday, fashion show watching on youtube and getting ready for this incoming work and mommyhood week with my Lambchop. I spent all day yesterday with my alumni association. I serve as president and I am building their stand alone alumni association website and I am their social media chairwoman. What can I say, I love social media, blogging and making sure I give back to my university local community.
Last night was Domino’s pizza, lemonade, and Netflix. Lambchop is spending the weekend with his Nana, so mommy has a little break until later on today. In today’s episode of Skincare Sunday. I am using my fan favorite: L’Oreal Pure-Clay Argile Mask (Red clay mask). When my skin is crying for an exfoliation, this is my go to mask. Thus, I am spending the rest of the day working out, blogging and relaxing.
I am in the 3rd day of the week after a long Mardi Gras week off and two days trying to get over a viral infection. I do not feel as if I had enough time to get better. Between taking care of my son, who has autism and is under me 24/7, to the demands of being a wife and house cleaner, I am exhausted. I am investing the time into taking naps when I get off of work, maintaining my blog and just trying to keep my head on straight. I was late for work this week, two days in a row 😦
Normally, I have my stuff together, but the last few weeks have been a little rough. So, what do I do?
1. Pray for release of the pressure.
2. Communicate my needs to my spouse.
3. Rely on him more to navigate the chores, I am too exhausted to take up.
4. Keep my son, Lambchop on his schedule, to relieve the pressure off of me.
5. Remind myself that it’s going to be ok.
6. Take naps daily.
7. Go to bed early.
8. Do not stress over things I cannot control.
9. Pray more.
10. Relax, Relate, Release.
Happy Wellness Wednesday,
Today I realized a few things:
- I sacrifice a lot for the ones I love.
- I don’t take out enough time for myself.
- I need more workout time for my physical fitness and preservation.
- I need to be more assertive to my spouse about needing me time.
- It’s ok to be selfish when you have to.
- Sunday’s Church Sermon was good.
- I haven’t received communion in a while. I’m going tonight.
- I am reclaiming my physical and spiritual time from my family. This is the only way I can preserve my mental health.
Be Blessed and comment below what you need to sacrifice for your mental and physical health 🧚🏽♀️
Blogging for 4373FASHIONLANE 👩🏽💻⚜
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. Or so the good saying goes. In celebration of Valentine’s Day, here is MakeupShayla for your makeup inspiration.
- Valentine’s Day Beauty Glam: In this video MakeupShayla shows us how to #strutandslay
- What I love about MakeupShayla is her attention to her makeup details. She is persistent in her applications and she knows what works. She is also a teachers to the craft of makeup application. She is also nice in her comments about makeup brands. She’s a girls/ boys girl.
Here is a list of all of the products she used in her video above. #strutandslay
- INSTAGRAM: MakeupShayla
- TWITTER: MakeupShayla
- SNAPCHAT: MakeupShayla
- Products Used: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Lancome Teinte Idol 470C Foundation
- Kylie Cosmetics Granola Concealer
- Sacha Buttercup Powder
- Maybelline Color tattoo Brow Gel
- Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions Palette
- BH Cosmetics x itsmyrayeraye Palette
- inglot 77 black eyeliner
- Maybelline Big Shot Mascara
- Persona Cosmetics Del Mar Highlight Bobbi Brown Deep Bronzer
- Bobbi Brown Apricot Blush
- Mac Vino Lip Liner Colourpop What IF Lipstick
- Dose of Colors Jazzy Lip Gloss
I have received through my paid subscription to Boxycharm, the Realher Products, lipliner. Click the link below and look what this brand has to off as a lipliner close to the one MakeupShayla uses in her makeup tutorial.
February 15, 2018
Boxycharm Makeup Subscription Unboxing
- Today I will be taking you through the makeup unboxing of my Boxycharm subscription. How cute is the #feb2018 #boxycharm #boxymail ⚜️I’m loving this #boxycharmglow 👩🏽💻I cannot wait to play with everything @nakedcosmetics @coverfx @vintagecosmetics @purcosmetics @crownbrush
- I have been a subscriber to Boxycharm for over a year. I also subscribe to, IPSY, Allure and Sephora. I will post more on these makeup boxes in 2018. Here is a look inside. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments about makeup boxes. Have you tried any yes or no and why or why not!
Of course I will be testing these in the coming weeks and keep you posted.
FIFTY SHADES FREED:
- ONLY FOR THE LOVERS, THE LUSTERS AND THE SOON TO BE LOVERS.
- IT MAKES FOR A GOOD SUSPENSE MOVIE; EVEN THOUGH, IT WAS PANNED BY SOME MEDIA OUTLETS. I REALLY LIKED (SPOILER ALERT), HOW A. STEEL CAME INTO HER OWN AS A WOMAN AND WIFE. YOU REALLY SEE HER GROW UP FROM THE FIRST MOVIE TO THIS FINAL ONE.
- CHRISTIAN BECAME MORE RELAXED, RELATABLE AND SUPPORTIVE. THAT MRS. ROBINSON STILL HAS A HOLD ON HIM.
- I WANTED THE AUTHOR TO DIVE DEEPER INTO THE MYSTIC HOLD THAT MRS. ROBINSON HAS ON CHRISTIAN. THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THAT STORY.
- I WANTED TO ALSO SEE MORE OF CHRISTIANS CHILDHOOD. THERE REALLY NEEDS TO BE MORE FILMS AND OR BOOKS TO EXPLORE THIS DYNAMIC.
- A LOT OF KIDS WHO GROW UP IN FOSTER CARE CAN GO EITHER WAY IN LIFE. IT WAS NICE OF THE FILM SHOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU ARE CHOSEN BY THE WRONG FAMILY.
- MORAL OF THE STORY: WE NEED MORE 50 SHADES OF GREY AND MORE CHRISTIAN GREY.
Good Morning Loves,
Today is officially Mardi Gras. While my family is fast asleep, I am up doing what great Bloggers do best, update and work on their blogs. I have decided to update the blog with different categories. As you noticed this thread is for my past, present and future movie reviews. Here is my movie review to the movie, Suicide Squad from 8/6/2016.
An ICON GONE TOO SOON: FASHION MEMORIES FROM PRINCE ROGERS NELSON: MOVIE: UNDER THE CHERRY MOON
Prince: A fashion Orgasm
What else can be said of a man with as much sex appeal as Prince has/had😒. Baby, Fashion Dolls, I was over come with so many juicy emotions, while watching Under the Cherry Moons last night. The movie was good, fashions excellent, sexy people & Prince Rogers Nelson was the cake topper!
- TRICKY – can get it!
- Kristin Scott Thomas- Fashion Doll DIVA
- Prince in a tub:
- Yes! We did have some fun
- Mrs. Wellington: definition of keeping it sexy!
MOVIE: GET OUT
Date I saw the movie: May 2017
- The movie was filmed in Mobile and Fairhope, Alabama.
- Original release date was 2/24/2017
- BOX OFFICE STATS: What amazing about the statistics below is the sheer enthusiasm about the content of the film. The budget was only 5 million dollars, but the movie made over two hundred and fifty million before it’s one year anniversary release.
- There is a parents guide to the film as well.
- All I can say is: I was not ready for what my eyes watched.
- As kids you hear stories from older African Americans about not going in certain places for many reasons.
- All I can say is watch the movie to see what I mean.
- I was not prepared for this movie.
- Mr. Peel did an excellent job. 🌺