February 15, 2018
Boxycharm Makeup Subscription Unboxing
- Today I will be taking you through the makeup unboxing of my Boxycharm subscription. How cute is the #feb2018 #boxycharm #boxymail ⚜️I’m loving this #boxycharmglow 👩🏽💻I cannot wait to play with everything @nakedcosmetics @coverfx @vintagecosmetics @purcosmetics @crownbrush
- I have been a subscriber to Boxycharm for over a year. I also subscribe to, IPSY, Allure and Sephora. I will post more on these makeup boxes in 2018. Here is a look inside. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments about makeup boxes. Have you tried any yes or no and why or why not!
Of course, I will be testing these in the coming weeks and keep you posted.
ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE BLUE
TODAY IS ABOUT LOVE
AND I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
There is nothing more poignant than spending Valentine’s Day with the loves of your life. My husband and son are those persons. They bring me a whirlwind of emotions on a daily basis, lol! Nevertheless, we as wives and mothers would not have it any other way. So, on this Valentine’s Day 2018, I wish you nothing but smiles, heart flutters and butterflies.
Happy Valentine’s Day ♥
Happy Sunday Loves,
We are gearing up for the an exciting Mardi Gras here in New Orleans. However, I received an email about this wonderful deal at Jouercosmetics.com. I am a huge fan of CZ Jouer. I follow her on IG and Snapchat. She is very informative and descriptive about her brand and company. She also teaches you the correct application techniques for her products. Here are some of the items and prices from their Skinny Dip Collection:
- The Skinny Dip Foil Eyeshadow Palette retails for $40.00, but with the code: skinnydip, you will get 30% off.
- Free shipping is available on all domestic orders.
Here is a slide show of the other items and prices available in the Skinny Dip Collection♥
Here is an image of the collection when I purchased it on its first launch last June 2017.
So, you can tell that I am in need of at least a new highlighter from Jouer Cosmetics. Have you purchased from this brand? If so, what did you purchase. Make sure you visit their site. I am not sponsored by any brands, so this s me just giving you some perspective from a brand I love.
- Happy Friday Loves,
- We are gearing up for the weekend, Mardi Gras and getting over a viral infection. I am on day 2 of being home sick. This morning I am still in recovery mode from being ill. My son’s school is out today.
- His school is celebrating Mardi Gras break a little early. I woke up around 8ish. Hubster was already gone to work. We have this routine that he leaves before our son and I because Lambchop (our son’s nickname), has Autism and separation anxiety. We tracked the anxiety triggers and are finding ways to work around it.
- I am a special education teacher and this step (tracking behavior triggers), is easy for me, 🙂
- We are doing well with Lambchop thus far.
- Breakfast: Pancakes, eggs, smoke sausage, milk, and juice.
- Lunch: Not sure what’s on the menu for that.
- Blog: I am always looking for ways to update the look and character of 4373fashionlane.com.
Pinterest: I am working on being better at adding blog postings and tidbits on the site. I have claimed the site on Pinterest, finally!!! xx.
- While I have been battling a viral infection and 🤒 fever, I am taking the moment to blog my sickness away.
- Last week I was conversing with a dear girl friend of mine who I recently, pleasantly and surprising found out, she met her boyfriend on Tinder. Now, I’m not a prude. I’ve been called bougie a few times, lol; however, I am happy for my girl.
- She has found a great guy. They have had some bumps and shakes in their relationship, but he makes her happy.
- Everyone deserves a Prince 🤴🏼 charming
- A few years back, I was concerned, due to her concerns and told her she should leave. I am happy she didn’t listen to me. This week I reminded her of our conversation and she said she remembered. I let her know how happy for her I was and I am truly glad she didn’t leave. I ended our conversation by saying, “Even brown grass turns green.” It’s a true statement.
- I have to, at times, coach myself through my own good advice. That’s for another blog post down the line. 🤦🏽♀️ Love ❤️
Here are some fashion show highlights, awards show gowns and runway love, we at 4373fashionlane are flipping for.Explore more of these looks we are loving via our page 4373FASHIONLANE on Instagram
Here is the issue. A cosmetics company, Tarte Cosmetics, releases a new product. However, product is not for everyone in 2018. Fenty Beauty releases 40 shades touching everyone. When are companies going to learn that, image is everything.
Read the article, via Allure, and comment your thoughts below 💭
- Lovely Dolls and Kens Rihanna and Fenty Beauty have launched another edition to their growing makeup empire: Mattemoiselle E Plush Matte Lipsticks.
- The price for these are $18.00 each.
- Available at Sephora, Harvey Nichols, and Fenty Beauty.
- What everyone is raving about is the vast color choices. Again, Rihanna has upped the makeup game by continuing the push for setting a bar for breaking barriers and giving makeup lovers what we wish for: our wildest dreams and fantasies of what makeup 💄 could and will look like. Choice.
- Check out more of the matte Lipstick choices at www.fentybeauty.com
Of course, it’s was just a matter of time before the queen of makeup, was the launch more items and combinations that would make our hearts sing. Makeup lovers have been blown away by the makeup queen of 2017: Rihanna Fenty! Yes! Fenty is Rihanna’s last name.
- This combo includes the Killawatt Highlighter and the Gloss Bomb Lip gloss
- It’s called a mini, lip/face set
- The price is $23.00
- It’s the first combo & mini product released from Fenty Beauty
- Sold exclusively at Sephora
For more information and details check out the link and follow 4373fashionlane for me news you can use⚜️