Fashion isn’t all about the clothes! Everything we do is fashion! I did a post about planner fashion sometime ago and a recent facebook posting about organizing life events, prompted me to blog about planners again. I don’t think I will ever not blog about them, lol.
So the question is: how do you plan your life? Are you a messy planner, non planner or a wing man/woman planner (this person just gets up and prays they remember what did of the week it is, 🙏🏼😹😹
I use my planners for a variety of things. My Louis Vuitton Medium Agenda 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽 is used as my wallet, personal journal/date book.
My Chanel Agenda is used to schedule my Organization events, appointments for my son and bill reminders. I keep this one very streamlined because she is Chanel. I am very careful with her and hardly take her out.
My Large or GM Louis Vuitton Agenda is my lesson planner, meeting planner agenda. This planner is where I do the most writing and organizing of my life. This is the, “workhorse,” planner. She is rough, rugged and ready to go at a moments notice.
Some of my Facebook friends use their planner in various ways:
1) Louis Vuitton PM DE agenda (on the way…HAPPY MAIL next week)….I will use this to track notes and appointments that come up while I’m out. I will then transfer the notes to my MM agenda and my GM agenda.
2) Louis Vuitton MM Monogram agenda. I use this one to keep track of bills, financial transactions, passwords and anything involving money (401k, DJ college fund accounts, etc)
3) Louis Vuitton GM Monogram agenda. I use this one to keep track of “personal” daily appointments, events, vacations, travel, special daycare events, birthdays and anniversaries, and other personal stuff not involving money.
4) The Happy Planner. I use this one to log food and water intake, sicknesses, and exercise.
5) Black leather binder. I use this to keep track of all work related information..”To do” lists, appointments, meetings, and etc.
6) Franklin Covey agenda. This is my son’s agenda. I use it for all day care related events, his doctor & dentist appointments, birthday party planning, birthday parties, school photos and room decorations.
One friend has 27 planners but only uses 5 (high end ones):
With some tasks we complete daily, how do maintain your order?
Lioness Stargazer 😍😍😘