CBS just gave us a few minutes ago another clip of their exclusive Oprah Winfrey interview with Meghan and Harry. What is disheartening about all of this is once again Meghan, Duchess of Sussex must defend herself while heavily pregnant 🤰🏻 You know she must be scared the stress will affect her. Any expecting mom who has miscarried in the past will tell you that the next pregnancy will have you on high alert.Continue reading
It’s been a long time since I’ve written a blog post. So many things have happened in our world. The most important thing about today is preserving our mental health.
Here is a playlist I’m listening to https://tidal.com/playlist/22a72083-9a0f-40c5-b305-10e092701764
Today’s post is a little different. As I embark on this new journey as a doctoral student, I am excited to where it ends: Doctor of Education degree. I am working and enrolled in graduated school, pursuing my Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership with emphasis in K-12 education. At the same time, I just recently experienced the most honest conversation with a loved one. It really pained me to say the truth to them. However, I was emotionally exhausted. I believe I have held in my truth for so long that my emotions have been shut down.
I can not believe I waited so long to finally say, finally what my TRUTH WAS!! I poured out my feelings and my only response from this family member was, “Thanks for your honesty.” When someone consistently hurts your feelings, and you pour out your heart, and this is their response, it’s not you (that has the problem), it’s them. I know know that I am not the crazy person. I am growing and trying to better myself as an adult. I wish everyone will see their path to an healthy adulting journey.
On the other side, I am finishing the first class in my doctoral journey and I am excited and scared at the same time. Never fear! The journey Ma’am is all worth it. Have you ever experienced a tough conversation? How did you handle it?
Have you listened to the @champagnepapi #masterpiece #album called #scorpion 👑 It’s everything you need in your life. I’ve listened to the entire album. #top12 #FashionLaneFavorites:
1. 8 out of 10 – when he knows he’s the good guy & the other guy should be grateful. Plies voice at the end is priceless.
2. Emotionless – 1st, anything with @mariahcarey vocals is a number one. When you’re tired of the BS, that’s the feeling of #emotionless
3. I’m Upset – how many people have ever been 💯 about their feelings. On this track, Drake is spot on! Gotta lotta blood and it’s cold. Can’t go 50/50 with a h. #epic
4. March 14 – when you know that person isn’t the one but you have to man up.
5. Final Fantasy – it’s an orgasmic fantasy with melodies only Drake can deliver.
6. In my feelings – nola bounce song that you can shake your a.. to. A good twerk song.
7. Nice for what – when you’re over the BS, plus the bounce added from #neworleans puts us all in our feelings 💕
8. Nonstop- when you know you a boss. I’m a unforgiving dog 🐕a•• // I felt that in my soul. Pinky ring, until I get a wedding ring: I don’t think ppl realize how deep that line is. Imagine you deciding that you’re over the bs, that your cooling until the #realonecomesalong👑
9. Summer Games- I feel we all know who this was about. Hopefully, that happy ending we want for Drake and 🥂will happen.
10. Jaded – honest emotions of honesty in a relationship.
11. Finesse- words all good girls want to hear from the favorite guy, you stay on my mind.
12. That’s how you feel- loving everything about this. When you can spot what the other person is doing #ohiseeyou
Overall, Drake delivers the goods we’re going to have a great time! Ps..Drake can we please have a full #randbalbum 🤞You’ve shown us the goods, and we need that R&B album.
#blogger @4373fashionlane 💁🏽♀️
I am in the 3rd day of the week after a long Mardi Gras week off and two days trying to get over a viral infection. I do not feel as if I had enough time to get better. Between taking care of my son, who has autism and is under me 24/7, to the demands of being a wife and house cleaner, I am exhausted. I am investing the time into taking naps when I get off of work, maintaining my blog and just trying to keep my head on straight. I was late for work this week, two days in a row 😦
Normally, I have my stuff together, but the last few weeks have been a little rough. So, what do I do?
1. Pray for release of the pressure.
2. Communicate my needs to my spouse.
3. Rely on him more to navigate the chores, I am too exhausted to take up.
4. Keep my son, Lambchop on his schedule, to relieve the pressure off of me.
5. Remind myself that it’s going to be ok.
6. Take naps daily.
7. Go to bed early.
8. Do not stress over things I cannot control.
9. Pray more.
10. Relax, Relate, Release.
Happy Wellness Wednesday,
- Gone are the days where it was just a boys will be boys situation in the arena of sexual harassment.
- The hammer is coming down hard and swift for these men who have, possibly for years, (in some cases), treated men and women like physical ping pons for their perverted pleasures.
- Matt Lauer is the latest in a long line of men who have been fired because, allegedly, they could not keep their mouth close and hands in their pockets.
- We are still awaiting the exact details of the situation, but ABC Executive Andy Lack, let the hammer fall fast on Lauer.
- Off with their heads!!!!!
Keep up with http://www.4373fashionlane.com, for more news, information and happenings ♥
You know the story! Boy likes girl. Girl likes another boy. Girl was in a past relationship entanglement. Girl needs time. Girl finally is ready, but guy is no longer available!
Doesn’t it feel good when the guy gets the girl? I feel giddy just thinking about it. Being married 11 years this week, the guy or rather, the girl, snagged the guy. We should basket in the glow of getting the guy, afterall, women are the hunters 😍👈🏽💁🏽